Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Feudling Bonuses!

The story came to be because I was reading my daughters a princess story and the princess had to have a boy help her climb out of a window. I was furious. I was like, this is the role model I'm giving my daughters? I started daydreaming about a girl who did all the saving, who was stronger than the boys, and Ari was born.
1) Shane got his name because that's what I wanted to name Carson but Blair has a cousin named Shane.
2)Charity was my imaginary best friend growing up.
3)Hunter is based on Heath Miller (from the Pittsburgh Steelers), but his attitude is all Blair.
4)Livi is me ;)
5)All the players from the Pittsburgh Steelers make a cameo in the book. Harrison, one of my favorites, is in all the books except maybe Sight. 6)Will's best friend is Hines Ward.
7)Franklin, Ari's step-dad, is named after the turtle Franklin, because my daughter was obsessed with that show when I was writing and I hate it.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! YouNeye shall definitely find
    bonuses Upstairs if you choose to
    follow this mortal sinner. Why? Why
    should you follow this blogOramma
    all the Way Home to have a wildchild,
    untamed, volcanic-eruption-of-volume
    for E T E R N I T Y on the exceptional,
    bizarre, BOMB!astically-benevolent of
    Seventh-Heaven, miss gorgeous?? think you answered your own question,
    sassycat. We'll do everything2gether.
    And I mean EVERYTHANG, dear. So...
    follow me to the Wedding Feast:
    ● en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ●
    Cya soon, miss gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete