Saturday, April 27, 2013

A-Z Challenge: X Day!


X for crossing off (it's a stretch, I know). I have this white board my adorable husband made me. It slides behind my desk when I'm not using it so little fingers can't mess up all my notes. Genius! Anyway, on this whiteboard, I put major plot points I need to hit, or things I need to go back and add to the story. My favorite part is X-ing them off. This also works well for making myself clean the kitchen, the bathroom, and do the laundry. There's something so satisfying about X-ing off to-do lists!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I love checking things off my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoever invented checklists deserves chocolates. And boots.

      Delete
  2. Oh yes! This is perfect for X. Crossing things off is such a great feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! Best feeling ever! And you know how people joke about writing stuff on their list that they've already done just so they can cross it off? I totally do that.

      Delete